Wednesday 14 March 2018

Until Dawn Collection with Shona


Hello 13@rts Fans!!  Shona here today with a layout to share! I am in love with the Until Dawn Collection! Beautiful pretties to play with!! Because I used mediums and sprays on my papers I first primed it with Clear Gesso. This helps prevent liquids from absorbing into the papers or warping them. I then did stamping and stencil work with Modeling Paste on the background. The two stencils I used are: Dandelions and Leaves


Once my background is done I used some of the Rainbow Color powders to add color to my layout. I used Black Duo and Turquoise Duo. Just sprinkle the powder on and add water! They are super fun to play with!

After I dried my project I added all the finishing touches. I used Gel Medium to adhere the beautiful flowers, natural twigs, and microspheres. I also tucked in a fun metal clock piece with Gel Medium.


Finish it all off with one of the transparent sticker titles and some White Splash Ink 


That is it for me today… Take care and happy scrapping!!


13@rts Product List



1 comment: