Sunday 24 April 2016

A canvas by GD- Beatriz Sanchez


Witajcie! Dziś czas na drugie spotkanie z naszą cudowną Beatriz. Przygotowała dla nas piękny blejtram! 

Hello! It's time for the second meeting with our wonderful Beatriz. She made a beautiful canvas for us!

***

Beatriz Sánchez




Hi 13@rts' friends!  I'm Beatriz (B-art) and I would like to show you my project.


 It is a canvas 30 cm x 22cm. I wanted to combine bright colors like dark blue with red and orange. And a few touches of gold.


 I like the contrasts and textures! ... In this work I have been carried away, thinking of nothing in particular. I just hope that art will always continue to inspire us.



Product List:



***

Trzymaj się Beatriz! Wciąż trzymamy za Ciebie kciuki! 
Take care Beatriz! We still cross our fingers for you!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that so beautiful.

    Hugs nadine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nadine Oh !, thank you very much for your comment!
      A hug! :)

      Delete
  2. Beatriz - as always, your work is gorgeous - and such wonderful texture and design.

    ReplyDelete