Tuesday 17 February 2015

Hello - LO for Sketchabilities sketch
with video tutorial by Ayeeda

Hi, I am popping to show you again my page made with Sketchabilities sketch, with some more details and a tutorial. 13 arts is sponsoring this challenge, so be sure to join us:)
You will also find short video tutorial showing how I made a background of this page:) Enjoy!

Witajcie zapraszam dziś ponownie do obejrzenia mojej pracy przygotowanej dla Sketchablities, pokażę Wam dziś więcej detali i kurs video. 13 arts sponsoruje to mapkowe wyzwanie, zapraszamy więc do udziału, dołączcie do nas:) 



VIDEO:


xoxo


5 comments:

  1. Waaaoooo ! Beautiful BEAUTIFUL !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for sharing your process. Loved it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. magnifique ! j'aime beaucoup <3 et merci pour ce tuto Aida

    beautiful! I like a lot, thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page and great tutorial, I've just finished doing it and of course it doesn't look anything like yours but going to try again, just need to control the Gesso a bit and I didn't have and chalk sprays but love how it turned out anyway. Your technique is awesome and I'll definitely be following.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! I love that you've created a wonderful video that shows everything we need to see yet isn't too long!

    ReplyDelete