Thursday 2 May 2013

Scrap around the world - New Challenge Blog - Nowy blog wyzwaniowy

Witajcie, dzisiaj wpadam do Was na chwilę podzielić się informacją o powstaniu nowego, fantastycznego miejsca w sieci SCRAP AROUND THE WORLD. A dlaczego zachwalam to miejsce, bo już na starcie czuję, że będzie to sukces:) Niezwykle inspirujący blog, fantastyczne wyzwania i świetne nagrody. W tym miesiącu można wygrać m.in. nową kolekcję 13 arts. Ale nie tylko, zobaczcie jakie fantastyczne DT udało się tam zebrać, a w nim 3 Polki z pochodzenia, choć mieszkające obecnie zagranicą:) A poza tym są tam też dwie z naszych projektantek Agnieszka i Keren- gratulujemy:) 

Hi today I just want to share great news - new fantastic place, great challenge site has just been created by Helen Tilbury and great team - SCRAP AROUND THE WORLD. Please pop in to look at their new challenge and fantastic projects by the DT. You can also win 13 arts newest collection of papers, so join in and enter your projects there:)
Congrats to our team members Agnieszka and Keren who made their team:) 


A Was kochani raz jeszcze zapraszam i zachęcam do udziału w wyzwaniach:)

Pozdrawiam,
Ayeeda

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much Aida for your advertising! I really appreciate it :) I am so glad to say you feel it will be a success! I have worked very hard on it against all odds (terrible internet connection my side for 2 months now) but I made it & I am so happy to have such rocking girls accept my invitation to join especially my best girl Agnieszka who is such a darling! Polish scrappers rock!!

    ReplyDelete